This special edition Venture is a collaboration with Five In A Row, a Scottish-rowing crew competing in the 2021 Talisker Whisky Atlantic Challenge (TWAC). The crew will cover 3000 miles from La Gomera in 2-hour shifts, 24 hours a day without stopping until they reach their destination at Antigua - all in the name of an important cause.
They intend to raise awareness for Reverse Rett, a UK-based charity that supports victims of Rett Syndrome which currently afflicts the daughter of a crew member. Through various partnerships and tireless fund-raising efforts, the money raised will contribute towards medical research in hopes of finding a cure for this debilitating disease.
We created this BOLDR x Five In a Row Venture to help each member keep track of their rowing shifts. This watch boasts every aspect of a tough titanium Venture field watch, with two never-before-done features specially for the race; a two-tone tide indicator on the bezel, and a 10 o'clock crown position to avoid damage to the wrist while rowing. The bezel has a 12 hour scale to indicate the tides, but more importantly it helps the rowers easily keep track of 2 hour shifts.
15% of proceeds from this watch will go towards Reverse Rett, so we thank you kindly for contributing to the cause!
- Case: 38mm titanium case
- Bezel: 12 hours 60 clicks bi-directional titanium bezel with two-tone tide indicator aluminium insert
- Movement: Japan SII NH35A Automatic Movement
- Water Resistance: 200m (660ft) / 20ATM
- Crown: 10 o'clock screw-down crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo
- Dial: Matt black dial with C3 Japan superlume
- Hands: Custom hands with C3 Japan superlume
- Lens: Flat sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Strap: Nylon NATO strap with custom titanium buckles
- Case with bezel thickness: 12.8mm
- Lug size: 20mm
- Case Back: Screw-down caseback with embossed limited edition designer artwork