The Odyssey Freediver breathes new life into our tough diver-series with a svelte 40mm case to fit a wider range of wrists. Dive easy with a super legible dial clearly marked with luminescent hands & indexes, shielded by a flat sapphire crystal lens.
Built for freedivers and underwater adventurers, we were inspired to create this series by the sheer will and bravery of freedivers who push their bodies to the limit for the love of the sport. Perfecting the scrupulous technique of breathholding takes an ample amount of patience and perseverence - qualities that feed the BOLDR state of mind. Strap one on and channel the freediving spirit as you dive into everyday challenges.
A watch of many ‘firsts’, this is the first BOLDR timepiece to possess a full 316L metal bracelet with a quick release spring bar, along with a refined case detailed with a polished strip to accentuate its angular lugs. The dive-friendly unidirectional bezel is made from high quality ceramic, known for its ability to withstand scratches and long-lasting nature.
The Odyssey Freediver has a custom caseback depicting the Kraken, a symbol of the mysterious deep and facing the fear of the unknown. If you're going to take the leap, might as well bring the right tools along with you.
- Case: 40mm 316L stainless steel
- Movement: Cal. 9015 Automatic
- 28800 bph
- 42 hours power reserve
- Made in Japan
- Water Resistance: 300m (990ft) / 30ATM
- Crown: Crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo
- Dial & Hands: Ombre texture or Meteorite dial and custom matt hands with Swiss Superluminova
- Bezel: 120-click unidirectional ceramic bezel with Swiss Superluminova
- Lens: Sapphire crystal with AR-coating
- Bracelet: Custom 316L Stainless Steel
- Quick-release spring bar
- Micro-adjustment clasp
- Screw-pins links
- Case Thickness: 14mm
- Lug size: 20mm
- Lug to lug: 48mm
- Case Back: Single-piece screw down caseback with embossed artwork
The Odyssey Freediver fulfils modern ISO 6425 standard criteria which require a minimum depth-rating of 100 meters, a visible dial with a running indication even in blackout darkness, and a unidirectional bezel with markings at least every five minutes. The watch is also anti-magnetic and resistant to shock & corrosion from seawater.