The Bear Grylls Survival XB.3729.NGU model features a CARBONOX™ case. CARBONOX™ is a carbon-based material exclusive to Luminox which is light, hypoallergenic and extremely durable and resistant.
All the Bear Grylls Survival Collection watches of this 3720 series feature Bear Grylls’ logo and motto, “Never Give Up”, on the dial, as well as a special two-tone case back adorned with Grylls’ signature and “Never Give Up” in bright orange. This tactical watch comes with a rubber strap and has an orange diving zone count up marking.
- Origin: Swiss Made
- Always Visible: Constant glow for up to 25 years
- Size of case (diameter): 42 mm
- Function: Time Date
- Water resistance (meters, feet, ATM): 200 / 660 / 20
- Movement: Swiss Quartz
- Case material: CARBONOX™
- Bezel: Uni-directional rotating
- Case back: 316L Stainless steel screw in
- Crystal glass material: Hardened mineral crystal (550-650 Vickers)
- Crown: Screw in, double security gasket, crown protected
- Strap / bracelet: Genuine Rubber
- Lug width: 24 mm
- Case height: 14 mm