The Bear Grylls Master Outdoor watch is a chronograph with an additional date display. The housing is made of CARBONOX™+ and the SOS Morse code is applied to the dial as a small reminder for extreme situations.
The chronograph pushers are made of solid stainless steel , while an orange rubber ring on the crown ensures optimal grip.
This survival watch is water resistant to 300 meters and equipped with a sapphire crystal .
The watch strap is made of black rubber . There is also a small compass on the band that can be easily pulled on and off.
- Origin: Swiss Made
- Always Visible: Permanent glow for up to 25 years
- Case diameter: 45mm
- Function: Chronograph with date
- Water resistance (meters, feet, ATM): 300 / 1000 / 30
- Movement Swiss quartz
- Housing material: CARBONOX™+
- Bezel: Unidirectional rotating
- Case back: 316L stainless steel screwed
- Glass: Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Crown: Screw down with double gasket and crown guard
- Strap: rubber
- Lug width: 24 mm
- Height: 14mm