With a sand-colored dial, military-style numerals and a military-style time indication, the Commando Raider combines all the details that Luminox watches are famous for - robust, luminous, extremely water-resistant and easy to read.
The Raider features a unidirectional rotating CARBONOX™ countdown bezel with integrated compass rose in a lightweight and extremely durable 46mm CARBONOX™ case. The tactical watch is equipped with a Ronda 515.24H movement, which allows the display of a second time zone, protected by a durable sapphire crystal. The shape of the second hand corresponds to the arrow found in many logos of special forces around the world, symbolizing strength, power, speed and a positive attitude.
To complete the military theme, the Commando Raider font is modeled after the ubiquitous military stamps. The green compass insert on the bezel is made from anodized aluminum, which Luminox calls " Night Vision Green " because it's the same color you see when looking at the world through night vision goggles.
- Origin: Swiss Made
- Always Visible: Permanent glow for up to 25 years
- Case diameter: 46 mm
- Function: 2nd time zone
- Water resistance (meters, feet, ATM): 200 / 660 / 20
- Movement: Swiss quartz
- Housing material: CARBONOX™
- Bezel: Unidirectional rotating
- Case back: 316L stainless steel screwed
- Glass: Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Crown: Screw down with double gasket and crown guard
- Strap: rubber
- Lug width: 24 mm
- Height: 14mm
- Weight: 90g