Luminox: Born on the Pacific!The Pacific coast is the place where scuba diving became really famous. And where Luminox was founded in the small town of San Rafael, CA, in 1989 with the vision of developing high-performance sports watches with state-of-the-art lighting and the best readability. In 1992 the legendary Navy SEAL watches were born. To this day, Luminox watches are built for the strongest and most resilient people in the world - the US Navy SEALs (whose training base is located on the Pacific coast in Coronado), other military units, first responders, adventurers or just nature lovers.
Every second countsThe name "Pacific Diver" alone conjures up images of sun-drenched beaches, palm trees, great days and even more exciting nights and adventures. Stretching from the beaches of Malibu to Hawaii, Fiji, Japan, Australia, Costa Rica and Peru, the Pacific Ocean is the largest and deepest ocean in the world – a playground for any nature lover.
The Pacific Diver 3140 series features an eye-catching engraving with the inscription "EVERY SECOND COUNTS", to German "every second counts", on the case back. This engraving is intended to remind you that you enjoy every moment to the fullest.
The new fully blacked out Pacific Diver Chrono is a beautiful addition to the Chronograph series. Defined by a stainless steel case, CARBONOX™, unidirectional bezel, a vital instrument for any diver on a black cut to fit rubber strap – allowing for an easy and perfect fit.
As with every other Luminox timepiece, this Pacific Diver incorporates Luminox Light technology, making sure that your timepiece is visible in any condition for up to 25 years.
- Origin: Swiss Made
- Always Visible: Constant glow for up to 25 years
- Size of case (diameter): 44 mm
- Function: Time, Date, Chronograph
- Water resistance (meters, feet, ATM): 200 / 660 / 20
- Movement: Swiss Quartz
- Case material: 316L Stainless steel
- Bezel: Uni-directional rotating
- Case back: 316L Stainless steel screw in
- Crystal glass material: Sapphire crystal, anti-reflective coating
- Crown: Screw in, double security gasket, crown protected
- Strap / bracelet: Cut-to-fit genuine rubber
- Lug width: 24 mm
- Case height: 12 mm
- Weight: 115 g