The Master Carbon SEAL Automatic with the SELLITA SW 220-1 automatic movement , which also has a day and date window , combines all the details that Luminox is famous for - robustness, luminosity, extreme water resistance, readability.
For the first time, Luminox presents an automatic movement in a CARBONOX™+ case that is three times lighter than titanium. There is always something very special about a mechanical movement: the way the individual parts work together to bring the movement to life, the balance wheel that turns and drives the hour and minute hands - it just gives an indescribable satisfaction to see this reliable and robust automatic movement in motion.
The bezel of the Master Carbon SEAL Automatic is made of stainless steel with an IP black coating, and the bezel markers are finished in an absolutely cool steel tone. Of course, the Master Carbon SEAL Automatic is equipped with our Luminox Light Technology , which ensures that the watch is clearly visible even in weak or no light and is never dependent on an external light source.
- Origin: Swiss Made
- Always Visible: Permanent glow for up to 25 years
- Case diameter: 45mm
- Function: day / date
- Water resistance (meters, feet, ATM): 200 / 660 / 20
- Movement: Swiss automatic
- Housing material: CARBONOX™+
- Bezel: Unidirectional rotating
- Case back: 316L stainless steel screwed
- Glass: Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Crown: Screw down with double gasket and crown guard
- Strap: rubber
- Lug width: 24 mm
- Height: 14mm
- Weight: 110g